Thursday, June 3, 2010

*Program Interruption*

I interrupt this weight loss programming to share with you a tidbit from LibraryLand.

From my twitter stream:

@nomesd idiotic student: "I tried to use the photocopier but I had to press a few buttons." me: "um, yes?" idiotic student: "can u press them 4 me?"

Yes, this really happened. Yes, he was male. Yes, he had dreadlocks. Yes, he should have been smoking cones in Nimbin instead of taking up valuable space in the State's premier academic institution.

When I asked him (following up with excellent customer service) if he had managed to get the photocopier to work, he responded:
"Yeah, but I still had to push a lot of buttons."

Student #fail.

2 comments:

  1. I don't get it, what did he have against pushing buttons?? Too strenuous? Germ phobic? Weird...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very weird. He was just really pissed off that he had to push buttons. He wanted me to do it for him. Mummy's boy...

    ReplyDelete